Content Strategy Consulting
Content Strategy Consulting: Do you need help developing a content strategy for your website or blog? Are you feeling overwhelmed and don’t know where to start? If so, hiring a content strategist may be your best step. Content strategy consulting can help you create a plan to grow your audience and boost traffic to your site organically.
We’ll discuss what content strategy is and why it’s essential and outline some of the services that content strategists offer.
So, if you want to learn more about this valuable online marketing tool.
No one ever said that content strategy was straightforward. It can be downright daunting at times.
But that’s why it’s so important to have someone with the experience and expertise to help guide you through the process.
Hiring a content strategist can make all the difference, whether you’re just starting or you’ve been at it for a while and could use a fresh perspective.
So if you’re looking for help with your content strategy or want to learn more about what it is and what it can do for you, read on!
We’ll explore everything from content strategy to finding the right consultant for you.
Content Strategy Consulting
You’ve come to the right place if you’re looking for help with your content strategy.
We’re experts at helping businesses determine the best way to produce and distribute content.
As a content strategist, I help brands develop a clear, concise plan for creating satisfying, helpful content that will resonate with their target audience.
I aim to help brands achieve their business goals through thoughtful, targeted content.
As a content strategist, I work with companies to develop long-term plans for creating and managing content.
This can involve auditing existing content to advise on future content needs.
I help companies create relevant, engaging content that meets their business goals.
For businesses large and small, content is critical to success online. But crafting a content strategy that works can be challenging.
That’s where we come in.
At Content Strategy Consulting, we help businesses create and implement a custom content strategy that gets results.
We’ll work with you to understand your business goals, target audience, and more.
SMART (Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic, Timely) goals for Content Marketing Strategy
Content strategy for better Content performance KPIs
- Understand the objectives of your content strategy
- Define the tone and voice for your brand’s content
- Develop a process to create, publish, and promote quality content consistently
- Create an editorial calendar that outlines what will be published in which month or quarter
- Research topics that are trending so you can stay relevant in your industry
- Determine the goals of your content strategy
- Define who your audience is and what they want to know
- Decide on a tone that matches your audience’s interests and needs
- Create content for each social media platform, including images, videos, links, quotes, etc., to share with them in their preferred way
- Measure how well you are doing against goals
- Write a content strategy for the next 12 months, including what types of content to produce and how often it should be published.
- Create an editorial calendar with deadlines that align with your goals
- Determine the type of content you will need (text, video, images) and who will create it
- Develop a social media plan- this includes which platforms to use as well as a posting schedule
- Use analytics tools to monitor performance
- Create a content calendar
- Create goals for the year and benchmarks to measure progress
- Determine what you want your audience to do with your content (ex: buy something, sign up for an email list)
- Identify who will be creating the content and plan their schedule accordingly
- Develop a style guide or set of guidelines that everyone can refer back to when writing or editing posts
- Create a content plan that aligns with your business objectives and marketing strategy
- Develop content calendars to map out what you’ll publish on which days, weeks, or months
- Draft an editorial calendar to set deadlines for yourself and team members so everyone knows their responsibilities in advance
- Determine the best format for each type of content (e-books, blog posts, videos) based on its purpose (to educate, entertain) and target audience (prospects vs. existing customers vs. partners)
- Establish metrics for measuring success
- Create a year-long content plan with specific topics and themes, and assign an individual to each case or piece.
- Map out what resources are needed for each topic or theme
- Determine which social media platforms will be used to promote your content
- Develop a process for generating new ideas for content regularly.
- Create a content calendar that outlines the goals and objectives of your company’s marketing efforts.
- Determine how much time is needed for each type of content (blog posts, videos, infographics)
- Analyze your competitors’ content strategies to see what they’re doing well and what could be improved upon
- Identify which channels will best reach your target audience and create an editorial calendar accordingly.
- Determine the content to be created and its intended audience
- Create a content calendar that outlines what will be published, when, how often, and for how long
- Determine which social media platforms you want to use to promote your content
- Research keywords and phrases related to your topic or industry so that you can create optimized titles, headlines, descriptions, captions, etc., for each piece of content you publish on social media platforms (to increase organic reach)
- Use data analytics tools like Google Analytics and Facebook Insights (or similar) to monitor performance metrics such as engagement rates, number of clicks, and time spent on site.
Contact us to help develop a content strategy that will work for your business.
Our team of experts can help you create a plan that incorporates the latest trends in digital marketing and reaches your target audience.
We offer content strategy consulting to businesses of all sizes and would be happy to discuss how we can help you achieve your marketing goals.