Telegram Advertising Consultant
Telegram Advertising Consultant: You must get the word out to expand your business. I’m a telegram advertising consultant and can help with this. As a Telegram advertising consultant, I can help you reach and engage with your audience efficiently and cost-effectively.
What is Telegram Advertising?
Telegram Advertising allows you to promote your products and services with the help of our bot. You can create everything from simple text ads to interactive games and quizzes, all of which attract attention and generate engagement on a massive scale.
Telegram is a messaging app that enables you to send messages, photos, videos, and files of any type. It can be used on smartphones as well as desktops. Telegram can keep your messages safe from third parties like Facebook or Google.
Telegram is a free cloud-based messaging app. Businesses can target messages to specific groups of people using its robust set of targeting tools.
Telegram is the best way to advertise because there are no sign-ups or logins. You pay for your ad and start targeting.
Why do you need to use Telegram Advertising for your Business Promotion?
Telegram Advertising is the best way to reach a large audience. Millions of people worldwide use Telegram, so it’s an excellent place for your message to spread quickly.
You can use Telegram Advertising to reach out to millions of users around the world. You only need one account, and all the tools you’ll ever need are integrated into your bot’s statistics.
It’s a secure way to market your products and services. The bot can run 24/7, meaning you can reach customers in their local timezone, even when you’re sleeping!
There are lots of reasons to use Telegram Advertising for your Business Promotion. The first one is that it offers a very cost-effective advertising channel. You can easily make an ad campaign and get quick results with the help of this tool.
Telegram Advertising Statistics
- Telegram has 250 million monthly active users.
- There are over 100,000 bots on the platform.
- Bots can be used to do anything from booking a flight to ordering food online
- Advertising on the platform is done through channels which are hosted by verified accounts with a blue checkmark next to their name
- Channels can be created for free and have an unlimited number of members.
- Channel owners earn money from ads shown in their channel feed or pinned message.
- There are now 180,000 new users on Telegram every day.
- Users spend an average of 40 minutes per day on the app and open it 18 times a day
- It’s the most popular messaging app in Russia and Iran
- The company raised $850 million in its ICO this year, making it one of the most extensive public offerings ever for a cryptocurrency-related project
- To date, there are more than 200K bots on Telegram, with more than 50% of them being games
- On average, a user spends around 1 hour and 45 minutes per day on Telegram
- It is a cloud-based messaging app that provides several features, including the ability to send messages and share videos up to 1.5 GB in size
- In March 2018, Telegram announced its plans for an Initial Coin Offering (ICO), which would allow investors to purchase new TON tokens with Ethereum or Bitcoin
- The company raised $850 million from 81 accredited private investors during this ICO
- The average user spends 2-3 hours per day on the app, which is more time than they spend on social media channels like Facebook and Twitter
- It has a higher retention rate of 50% for people who use it daily
- Businesses can now create their channel with up to 200,000 subscribers
- 500,000 new users are signing up every day
- There are 20 billion messages sent per day on the app
- The average user spends 60 minutes a day in the app
- Every day more than 10 billion messages are sent on the app
- There are more than 50,000 bots on the platform
- On average, the Telegram user spends 17 minutes per day in the app
- There are 20 billion bot messages sent each month
- It’s the most popular messaging app in Russia, India, and Indonesia
- Users spend an average of 25 minutes per day on the app
- There are over 8 billion daily messages sent on Telegram each day
Get Started with Telegram Advertising
Telegram is an instant messaging platform similar to WhatsApp. The advantage of Telegram over WhatsApp is that it allows you to broadcast messages or send them privately, and the privacy of your data is better protected.
You can tap into the world’s largest audience of active mobile users with Telegram Advertising.
Telegram is a popular messaging app and has an excellent feature called Telegram Advertising. You can use this to send messages to your contacts, create channels and groups with large audiences, broadcast messages in real-time for special events like sales or promotions.
Telegram Advertising Consulting
Telegram Advertising is an excellent tool for reaching your target audience. It’s better than email because you don’t need to worry about spam filters blocking your messages.
If your business is starting, Telegram Advertising Consulting can help. We’re the go-to agency for companies who want to promote their brand on Telegram.
Telegram has become the most popular social media platform in Iran and worldwide, with more than 250 million active users. This is why Telegram advertising has been ranked as one of the top destinations for marketing consultants.
Are you looking for expert help with planning a marketing strategy on Telegram? Send me a message, and I’ll be happy to provide you with the information that will lead to your success!
I can help your company reach the right customers on Telegram. I’ll make sure you get more sales and save time with my marketing expertise.