Video Conferencing Consultant
With the infusion of technology, the face of marketing has gradually been changed theatrically over the past decade or so. However, as this is happening on a vast scale, this has also led to the creation of a whole supply of data and information, which can sometimes overwhelm the clients, those who have a bulk of daily messages to deal with.
Using the Supreme Power of Video Conferencing in the Digital Marketing World!
So, for practically reaching your customers and clients, it has become quite necessary to bypass all the other emails, calls as well as texts to ensure that your messages get heard.
At its very core, marketing is all about establishing mutually supportive relationships by various organizations with their clients & customers, and the best manner of determining such fruitful relationships is by using candid, direct communication.
There is no such technology in the entire world that can establish such relationships than video conferencing, which provides a collaborative environment with thoroughly genuine online meetings.
Video Conferencing Specialist
There happen to be various ways by which video conferencing could be used in the digital marketing strategies; all of these hold the supreme potential of breaking through the clamor of other communication channels by exploring the power of their undisputed crowned ruler of most such mediums, i.e., VIDEO!
This has also opened novel channels of communications that can be well-utilized in customer(s) training, products’ launches, corporate news, and even press briefing(s).
A video’s natural appeal itself heightens the presentation’s quality, along with the visuals offering both the parties to connect with each other’s’ body language and much more.
So, it is evident from this fact that video conferencing is the next big thing that you must meet a video conferencing specialist as early as possible if you do not want to lag in this race.
I am an expert video conferencing specialist who can guide you with the same and help you to take your business higher and higher with each passing day.
Online Event Marketing Consulting
For online event consulting, you must meet a thorough event professional who has years of experience of working in this field. Building fantastic content for a video is one thing, but maximizing its whole impact is another!
So, associating a worthy consultant is a must if you want the best results. You can avail of my online event consulting services to augment your business sales in this era of digital marketing.
Do’s and Don’ts of Video Conferencing Security
When any new technology popularizes rapidly, then the no. of bad or evil actors who try to take advantage of the untrained users to proliferates. The whole world is now witnessing this with video conferencing and its various apps, as some reports reveal that a popular app is being hijacked. Not to panic much because there is good news that most of the video conferencing tools have in-built security settings, which can prevent these incidents from taking place. But this good news comes with the bad news that often the configuration of these security settings is left to the unknowledgeable users with less or even no technical training to do so. So, here I present to you some dos & don’ts of video conferencing security:
- Do try to use the features of the waiting room in your video conferencing tool. These features can put your participants in a different virtual place before the onset of the meeting and can allow you, as the host, to involve or admit only those people, who are intended to be in that meeting.
- Do keep password protection always enabled. If the video conferencing tool allows you to create a unique password for a particular meeting, then try to use the best practices for password creation like using some random string of letters, symbols, and numbers and also refrain from creating any easy-to-crack passwords like abcde or 12345, etc.
- Do not share the links to conference meetings via any of the posts you share on your social media accounts. Always send invites to the meeting attendees from within the video conferencing tools, and also instruct them not to share these links further.
- Do not allow your meeting participants to keep their screens on the sharing mode by default. The video conferencing tool has settings, which would enable the hosts to manage the default settings of screen sharing etc. Once the meeting starts, the hosts can also allow some specific attendees to share their screens as and when it is appropriate.
- Do not use videos on the conference calls if they are not needed. Negative social engineers can fathom your details through your background objects, which will be visible if you keep your videos on in any online meeting. Apart from other security aspects, using an audio-only feature also saves your network bandwidth on any internet connection, thus improving the overall audio/visual quality of your video conference.
- Do try to use the latest version of your video conferencing software. Also, thoroughly check whether all other participants, too, are using the newest version that is available.
- Do eject the participant (s) from your online meeting if any intruder(s) get in and becomes unruly. This will prevent the intruder(s) from joining the online meet again.
- Do lock the video meet after all attendees join in. But, if any valid participant mistakenly drops out, then unlock the meeting so that he/she can join back.
- Do not record the online video meetings unless needed to. If you still need to register any such online session, then ensure that all your participants know that they are getting recorded.
Video conferencing security is a must, and so is the need to associate with a video conferencing consultant who is an expert in his domain. So here I present to you my service, which is ace-quality, and you will find the association with me worthwhile.
We are living in an era where people are by and large connected through the overt medium of technology that has enabled them all to communicate seamlessly with individuals of their choice at any time and any place.
Video conferencing is a sort of distant online meeting where two or more than two people connect visually and virtually interact with one another through the medium of technology. So, hire a video conferencing consultant today! Hire me!
Call: 91 9848321284
Email: [email protected]