Blockchain in Digital Marketing: When we talk about Blockchain, the immediate word in the queue is Bitcoin. Isn’t it? But now, it is playing a significant role in multiple sectors. Digital marketing is the one that makes effective use of Blockchain to improve business growth in all possible ways.
When the marketers can transform the Blockchain technology to a digital marketing growth hacking strategy, it can be the sales treasury that all businesses only dream of achieving. Here you go can find the set of benefits offered by the usage of Blockchain in Digital Marketing.
How blockchain will change your digital marketing
1. Monetization through new ways to acquire users
2. Market research support through decentralized analysis
3. Reducing traffic costs by analyzing consumers
4. Dividends within the system to contributors
Blockchain is the next big thing in digital marketing
1. It’s more decentralized, so less secure
2. Companies will rise and fall based on their PR efforts
3. It’ll take us at least a year to get used to it all
4. It might be a bubble just waiting to burst
Digital marketing in 2021 will be a mashup of all the technologies we have today
1. Digital Marketing will get better insights and automatic optimization
2. A unified platform for creative, video, content, and data
3. Communication will go through more direct than any other channels
4. Highly targeted audience based on demographic, interest, and life stage
5. Personalization will be top-notch.
Ways that Blockchain in Digital Marketing may help your business in 2021:
1. It reduces the cost of transactions
2. It allows for direct communication with users
3. It increases data security
4. It can be used for instant payments and settlement
How blockchain is going to disrupt digital marketing
1. Increased transparency of content creators
2. Better targeted advertising
3. More ethical approach to content creation
4. Limitless potential for creativity and growth
3 Blockchain use cases for Digital Marketing
- Proof of ownership & attribution
- Content monetization
- On-platform microtransactions
What will blockchain do to digital marketing?
1. Can reduce fraud
2. It can be an alternative to the existing system
3. Content creators will be rewarded
4. The cost of customer acquisition through paid ads will decrease
5. Old systems can become the new marketplaces
Blockchain uses in Digital Marketing
- Contacting Clients
- Email Marketing
- Data Management
- Social Media Marketers
- Digital Marketing
- Website Marketing
- Blockchain for Digital Advertising
- Blockchain and Big Data in Marketing
- Blockchain and Customer Data Management
- Server load balancing
- Managing third party signaling services
- Building a decentralized digital advertising platform
- Decentralized ad network
- Removes the Ad-Tech brokers
- Generate personalized content automatically based on user data that was verified by the blockchain
- Paying directly to media owners
- Make micropayments for articles and images consumed by the user
- Digital advertising
- Semantic analysis
- Smart contracts
- E-learning and certifications
- Selling digital products
- Monetizing social media
- Personal data and identity
- Digital identity management
- Reduce costs
- Reduce advertising fraud
- Increase speed and efficiency of payments run smoother and cleaner
- Increase transparency for verification purposes
- Improve audience targeting and data
- Content distribution: By using the blockchain, content can be disbursed to all who are subscribed
- Payment Distribution: The blockchain can be used to distribute payments to parties involved
- Data collection and storage
- Digital Advertising: Enables brands to use programmatic marketing more effectively, preventing fraud by verifying all transactions on the blockchain.
- Cybersecurity: Protects users from phishing attacks and ensures advertisers are reaching real people.
- Decentralized storage: Enables a censorship-proof browsing experience and eliminates single points of failure.
- Blockchain and In-app messaging
- Storage over digital land
- Rewards programs
- Reveal hidden fees
- Track lead generation and sales
- Integrate with customer database
- Client onboarding
- Personalised delivery
Blockchain in Digital Marketing
Enhance the digital marketing and advertising campaigns performance:
By using blockchain technology, the ad tech channels launch automated ad campaigns depending on specific rules. When the audiences accept that criteria, then the ad campaigns can be served, and with the help of this, the businesses can invest in better advertising sites to display the ad campaigns.
Find the autonomous marketing decisions:
The businesses can hold the position of the brand by making adding the most strategic approaches with the integration of blockchain technology that enables the companies to measure the regulatory barriers.
Businesses can prevent fraud through the reach of practical solutions:
Blockchain technology helps the companies not to touch the frauds through the elaboration of transparency, decentralization, security, etc. It performs the highly secured verification that involves no third parties.
Helps in building customer trust and credibility:
The brand trust will not depend on reputation, and it will be gained through immutability through blockchain technology. To build customer trust, any brand needs to face some risks that may damage the brand.
Boost the transparency of digital marketing:
Blockchain technology will make digital marketing more effective by adding transparency over the launch of marketing campaigns.
Build a reliable marketing structure:
The management of the most reliable marketing structure can be achieved through the blockchain that reduced the cost of marketing efforts, and an exchange of highly efficient business operations will be done.
Powerup the content monetization methods:
The businesses are more focused on generating the top community engagement elements that add value to the business brand.
Cutting the third parties:
The security offered by blockchain technology will eliminate the interference of third parties by locking them with the complete verification strategy.
The consumers directly control the content of their own:
It is the most effective form of marketing technology that is completely launched over a consumer-centric perspective that is transforming the customer relationships with the customer data enhancement and improving customer security.
The businesses can provide the payment for the consumers to watch their ads:
To make your content be watched by potential customers, businesses can use this technology to pay the customers to watch what they serve.
Change in the way data collection can be observed:
The data that the business brands collect will find the most secured path while adding the blockchain technology where it decentralized that has no specific way to store the data, and it stored across the network.
Building the brand authenticity:
Make use of blockchain technology to build brand authenticity by protecting customer privacy in all ways.
Decentralized digital marketing can be achieved:
The decentralized digital marketing can be obtained where the business information can be stored on all systems across the entire network.
Transparency of transactions that are recorded in the public ledger:
The cryptocurrencies can offer the transparency that allows anyone to join the network that enables users to view the data on the network and view transaction history.
It offers intelligent contracts through programmability:
The self-execution of the smart contracts can be achieved by the business by automation of the business process that takes place on the network of decentralized blockchain technology.
The ambiguity in the business brand promises is diminished:
Blockchain mainly helps deliver the brand promises that can be the most effective form to produce the brand promises in real-time by adding brand trust.
The democratization of the supply chain and cost reduction can be done:
Though it offers efficiency and security, the democratization of the supply process will be provided by the blockchain, where end-to-end traceability happens.
The blockchain will hold the record of data exchanged:
The blockchain aims to enable businesses to record and distribute digital information to all users but can’t be edited.
Improved inventory management:
The imbalances and inadequacies of the business processes can be managed significantly with the inventory management system of blockchain.
Enhanced data security available:
Business data security is offered by the blockchain that maintains the customers’ privacy that builds the brand reputation.
Improved customer engagement:
Customer engagement with the brand identity and authority will be added to the business that drives the sales conversions.
Direct to customer digital advertising:
The businesses can serve the brand campaigns directly to the customers that can help in the company’s growth.
B2B contracts over cross-promotional strategy:
The launch of a cross-promotional strategy will help attain the B2B contracts that build long-term relationships.
We know that digital marketing is a multi-billion-dollar industry that is being a competitive weapon in the global market that helps in attaining customer attention to build a lasting relationship. It’s the right time to adopt Blockchain technology in your business to find the sales conversions along with brand reputation.